We’re so excited that with the easing of government restrictions we are able to return to classes in a reduced form from Monday 18th May.
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE BELOW INFORMATION BEFORE RETURNING TO THE STUDIO
We are running a temporary reduced schedule (for approx 4 – 6 weeks) with Pilates Mat, Reset & Realign, Barre PHIT & Power PHIT classes only.
Floor Memberships have automatically been reactivated from Monday 18/5/2020.
All other memberships will remain on hold. If you wish to reactivate your membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For ongoing health and safety, we would like you to remind you of our ongoing health and hygiene procedures in keeping with the government guidelines and respectfully ask that you remember to:
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided upon entry and leaving of the studio.
- Please enter only via the front reception door when arriving to class and exit via the back PHIT Studio door when leaving.
- Please thoroughly wash and sanitise your hands after using the facilities and after coughing or sneezing.
- Please sanitise ALL equipment before and after use.
- Please bring your own mat to every class.
- Please bring your own hand towel for Barre classes for use on the Barre.
- Please wear clean socks to every class (or sneakers if appropriate).
- Social distancing guides are marked on the floor. Please abide by these when within the studio and when setting up your position in class.
- Please do not come to the studio if any you are unwell or are showing flu-like symptoms.
- Please do not arrive early for your class and wait outside when you arrive until a staff member invites you in.
- All classes will be reduced to 50 minutes to allow time for cleaning & to minimize client crossover.
- Lockers are not available for use so please bring minimal belongs with you & take them into the studio.
- All classes will be held in the Mat Studio (even PHIT classes)
- Instructors will not be offering tactile/hands on cueing or modifications for the time being.
We regularly wipe down and disinfect the studio and equipment and have increased the frequency of our schedules at this time for your safety.
Thank you for assistance in keeping Pure Moves a healthy & safe environment!