We are now back to full class offerings.
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE BELOW INFORMATION BEFORE RETURNING TO THE STUDIO
For ongoing health and safety, we would like you to remind you of our ongoing health and hygiene procedures in keeping with the government guidelines and respectfully ask that you remember to:
- Please do not come to the studio if you are unwell or are showing flu-like symptoms.
- Please continue to practice good hand hygiene use the hand sanitising stations provided
- Please thoroughly wash and sanitise your hands after using the facilities and after coughing or sneezing.
- Please sanitise ALL equipment before and after use.
- Please wear clean socks to every class (or sneakers if appropriate).
- You are welcome to BYO mat and we encourage you to bring a towel to use over our mats and equipment
- Please do not arrive early for your class and practice physical distancing while waiting to enter your class.
We regularly wipe down and disinfect the studio and equipment and have increased the frequency of our schedules at this time for your safety.
Thank you for assistance in keeping Pure Moves a healthy & safe environment!